Thursday, July 1, 2010

My first challenge

About 4 years ago, I started racing radio controlled cars. I loved nothing more than hanging out with my buddies at the track and racing cars, so I decided to take a couple photos to show the excitement of racing. If you've watched radio controlled car racing before you would know the radio controlled cars are not exactly the easiest subjects to photograph because how fast and small they are. I often had to press the shutter release a second or two before the car entered the frame and hoped I got the picture I wanted. It was quite a challenge with my brother's first camera, and often it was a hit or miss deal, but in the end I usually managed to come away with a couple shots I liked. Here are a few good examples of the early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment